LET'S GO REDSKINS!
WELCOME HOME to the ANDERSON ATHLETIC BOOSTERS
Redskin Pride shines bright from athletes, students, parents and fans at Anderson High School! Parents, alumni, friends and neighbors come together as the Anderson Athletic Boosters family to enrich the Redskin student-athlete and fan experience all through the year. The booster board works closely with the Redskins Athletic Department and team coaches to identify needs outside the athletics budget or staff availability and to provide financial and volunteer support to help cover those needs. The AHS Boosters rely on our parents and Anderson Township community to help facilitate projects and achieve fundraising goals that support the experience and development of our Redskin athletes.
There are so many ways to make an impact, and there are always volunteer or support opportunities to be filled. As we kick off a highly-anticipated Fall 2017 sports season, we want to bring the best athletic experience to our student-athletes, parents and fans!
A sample of our equipment and services donations in 2016-2017! A combination of volunteerism and donations REALLY ADDS UP!
- Coaches Clinics and Training
- State Tournament Expenses
- Trainer Supplies
- Weight Room Improvements
- Unlimited Range Use and Play Time all Summer/Season for Boys’ and Girls’ Golf Teams
- Poms, Crowd Signs and Equipment Bags for Cheerleading
- Team Backpacks and Duffel Bags
- Shoulder Camcorder and Bag
- iPads with Case and Tripod
- Facility Rentals
- Hanging Heaters and Touch Pads for the Pool
- Batting Cage
- Softball Pitching Machine
- High Jump Pit
- Life Fitness Recumbent Bike
- Power Bag Training System
- Software Systems
- Outside and Inside Concession Stand Renovations
- Press Box Windows and Exterior
- Grills for Concessions
- Yearly Scholarships
If you have an idea to share or would like information on ways to help, give us a shout! We also have 2 committee chairperson openings available to round out our 2017-2018 Boosters Team.